On September 7, the "ever green 01" recyclable design all plastic HDPE tube innovatively developed by Sanying packaging (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Sanying packaging") obtained the HDPE key guidance agreement and bottle to bottle application test certificate granted by the Association of Plastic Recyclers 、 (APR). This is China's local packaging manufacturer and the first recyclable tube packaging approved by APR.
Dr. Wang Jun, vice chairman of cprra Technical Committee, said: APR certification is a widely recognized technical certification system for plastic recyclable design in the United States.It is adopted by resin suppliers, plastic product manufacturers, brands and retailers. At the same time, it is also widely recognized by environmental protection public welfare organizations, non-governmental organizations, foundations and other industry associations, It is a favorable means to promote plastic recycling, enhance market competitiveness and help products enter retail stores first.
Our association carries out this certification agency work in China to help domestic excellent environmental protection brands and packaging supply chain enterprises enter the international market, so as to lead and drive the domestic acceptance and application of recyclable design concept and promote the green design of plastic products.
In addition to the American APR certification, we will also act as an agent for the recyclable design certification of pre / recyclass in Europe, and will launch the design certification in line with the actual situation of China's plastic recycling industry in China. We also continue to communicate with APR and pre to achieve global mutual recognition certified by the three associations in the near future.
APR key guidance agreement certification includes the following elements:
1. Firstly, based on the principle of voluntary participation of enterprises
2. The applicant enterprise introduces the innovation of packaging to the plastic recycling industry
3. The applicant enterprise clearly understands the poitive impact and change of innovative packaging on recycling
4. The third-party laboratory carries out a series of laboratory tests according to the technical requirements and processes of APR key guidance agreement
5. The applicant enterprise publicly makes online technical defense and data analysis to APR review experts and member enterprises
6. The applicant enterprises that have successfully passed the laboratory test and online defense will obtain the corresponding APR recyclable design certification according to the application project
Contact Person: Mr. Fan