1. From February 28 to March 2, the United Nations Environment Conference was held online and offline in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya. More than 2000 representatives from nearly 200 member states attended the conference. One of the most important topics of the meeting is to control global plastic pollution and discuss the formulation of the first global agreement to deal with the plastic crisis.
2. In March, in order to further promote the healthy development of the renewable resources recycling industry, in accordance with the measures for the administration of renewable resources recycling and the regulations of Beijing Municipality on the administration of domestic waste, the Beijing Municipal Urban Management Commission and the municipal market supervision bureau drafted the notice on printing and distributing the filing matters of renewable resources recycling operators in Beijing. We are now open to the public for comments and welcome comments and suggestions from all walks of life. The time for public solicitation of opinions is from March 16 to March 22, 2022.
3. On March 4, the Department of science, technology and education of the Ministry of Finance organized a deployment meeting for the pilot work of scientific use and recycling of plastic film. Representatives of 9 pilot provinces, agricultural and rural departments of Xinjiang production and Construction Corps and Beidahuang agricultural reclamation Group Co., Ltd. made exchange speeches. Relevant comrades of the Department of agriculture and rural areas of the Ministry of finance, relevant responsible comrades of the Department of science, technology and education of the Ministry of Finance and the general ecological station, and relevant comrades of the Department of planning and finance attended the meeting.
4. On March 7, the recycled plastics branch of China Materials Recycling Association jointly carried out the pilot work of recycling plastic lunch boxes in waste plastic recycling enterprises with the "meituan takeout Castle Peak plan". The application time is from March 7 to April 10
5. The Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation issued the announcement on improving the value-added tax policy for comprehensive utilization of resources (Announcement No. 40 of the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation, 2021) (hereinafter referred to as the announcement), which was officially implemented on March 1, 2022, so as to promote the sustainable and healthy development of the comprehensive utilization of resources industry.
6. On March 28, Xu Junxiang, President of China material recycling association, was interviewed by CCTV news studio on the topic of regulating motor vehicle scrapping. Xu Junxiang, President of China material recycling association, stressed the need to build a green industry supply chain, improve the construction of recycling system, speed up the formulation of relevant standards for automobile reusable parts, standardize the management and utilization of reusable parts and remanufactured parts, so as to improve the utilization rate of automobile value, effectively improve the value and interests, better serve the automobile aftermarket, and further promote the green and low-carbon development of automobile industry.