In May 2022, the comprehensive operation index of domestic recycled plastic enterprises was 51%, with a month on month increase of 1.4 percentage points and a year-on-year increase of 0.02 percentage points.
Trend of operation index of recycled plastics enterprises from 2021 to 2022
Analysis on operation of recycled plastics industry
Commencement ｜ raw material inventory ｜ order ｜
In May, the average operating rate of sample enterprises was 73.5%, with a month on month increase of 7.8 percentage points and a year-on-year decrease of 4.7 percentage points. During the month, the start-up of recycled plastics industry showed the characteristics of first decrease and then increase. Affected by the epidemic situation and other factors in the middle and early ten days, the logistics and transportation in East China are limited, and the construction starts in relevant regions are low; In the last ten days, the logistics in most regions was recovered, supported by the superimposed rigid demand orders, and the processing of recycled plastics was improved. However, the bearish sentiment in the raw material market was high, and the commencement was still lower than that in previous years.
2. Raw material inventory:
The inventory of raw materials decreased, and the inventory of sample enterprises decreased by 5.9%. With the recovery of industrial processing and the increase of weather, the supply of waste plastics and broken materials has increased, while the cost is relatively high. Under the price stalemate, most of them are not willing to stock up and take goods on demand.
In terms of orders, with the increase of some foreign trade orders in East China and South China, and the delay of some early orders, the orders in some fields picked up slightly in the latter ten days, but the power of domestic demand consumption has not been recovered, and the order increment is limited.
Summary of events and policies of recycled plastics industry in that month
1. On May 5, in order to further improve the submission of business data of key contact enterprises and help enterprises understand how to apply industrial tax policies, the China Association for material recycling organized an online training meeting for key contact renewable resource recycling enterprises of the Ministry of Commerce, to interpret matters related to data submission of key contact enterprises and the new tax policy of renewable resource industry. Local competent commercial departments and key contact renewable resource recycling enterprises, A total of more than 300 people attended the meeting.
2. On May 19, Shandong Provincial Development and Reform Commission and Shandong Provincial Department of ecological environment issued a notice on printing and distributing the key points of plastic pollution control in Shandong Province in 2022
3. On May 20, in order to thoroughly implement the decision and deployment of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on implementing the rural construction action, implement the objectives and tasks specified in the five year action plan for improving the rural living environment (2021-2025), coordinate the construction and services of the county-level rural domestic waste collection, transportation and disposal facilities, further expand the coverage of the rural domestic waste collection, transportation and disposal system, improve the level of harmless treatment, and improve the long-term management and protection mechanism, The Ministry of housing and urban rural development and other six departments issued the notice on Further Strengthening the construction and management of rural domestic waste collection, transportation and disposal system.
4. On April 21, China's first national think tank Research Report on the concept and practice of plastic pollution control in China (hereinafter referred to as the report) was officially released. The report pointed out that after years of efforts, China has built a relatively perfect waste plastic recycling system, and the amount of waste plastic recycling is the first in the world.
5. On May 24, in order to thoroughly implement the decisions and arrangements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, the State Council issued a package of policies and measures to stabilize the economy.
6. On May 25, in order to thoroughly implement the major strategic decision of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on carbon peak and carbon neutralization, the opinions on financial support for carbon peak and carbon neutralization were issued in accordance with the relevant work deployment of the opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on completely, accurately and comprehensively implementing the new development concept and the action plan for carbon peak before 2030 (GF  No. 23).